A Wide Selection Customized to You
Golden Home Works offers a selection of products and services to meet your needs and budget.
Call or contact us today to schedule a free in-home estimate today.
We are experienced and licensed to serve as your contractor for full remodels.
Our Contractor Services include Project Management Services that covers a wide variaty of project areas, such as:
- Wall Removal
- Floor Coverings
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
- Specialty/Custom Projects
- Windows and Doors
The benefit for you is that you have less things to worry about. Our Project Management Services include:
- Needs Assessment, Project Phasing and Scheduling
- Budgeting, Estimating and Cost Control
- Project Managing and Field Supervision
- Quality Control
- Bidding, Scoping, Negotiating and Awarding Subcontracts
We provide design services to help you achieve that look you want with the functionality you need.
We help you achieve the design you want.
As part of our in-home estimates, we will help you in the initial design of your kitchen and or cabinets to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a traditional, country, contemporary, rustic, or elegant look we offer a large selection of door styles and finishes to achieve that perfect look.
If you decide to contract us for your remodel we will then work closley with you to work out the design details. We utilze cad software to assist in quick design development and vizualization.
Modular & Custom Cabinets
We offer design, demolition and install of modular or custom cabinetry, offering you exceptional flexibility to meet your needs.
- Pre-Built and available when needed
- Come in standard sizes, usually in 2-3 inch increments.
- Usually requires to buy filler strips to fill spaces
- Limited design and finishes
- Lower quality materials and construction vs Modular or Custom
Modular (Semi-Custom) Cabinets
- Moderate to Expensive pricing
- Large well know manufactures
- Cabinets are made to order, limited by ‘modular’ increments in height, width and depth generally.
- Lead time of 2-3 months on average.
- Wide selection of design and finishes.
- Options for quality of materials used in construction.
- Custom cabinets provide customization in construction, style, and finishes, and can provide higher value per dollar spent.
- More Flexibility on lead times and faster turn-around in changes or fixing damage.
- For Custom Cabinets we ensure the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Each project is carefully designed to meet the needs of each client, this includes design, finish sizing, and budget.
- Custom Cabinets can be designed down to a 1/16 of an inch providing maximization of your space and giving it that true professional look. Maybe now your favorite dishes will fit perfectly.
Refacing Existing Cabinetry is a cost effective way of updating your cabinetry.
The process involves applying a 1/8” veneer to the face frame and visible portions of your cabinets. Then we install new custom doors with hidden hinges. New drawers and roll-outs are options that can be added to make your kitchen more functional.
Our professional installation typically takes 1-3 days depending on the size and depth of the project. Our installers will transform the look of your kitchen with minimal disruption to your home life.
Your kitchen cabinet refacing installation project includes:
- Removing existing door and drawer fronts
- Sanding the exterior of the cabinets
- Applying the reface material on your cabinet frames
- Installing new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and additional items.
- Thorough clean up and haul away of all debris
It can be difficult to choose the right counter tops due to the wide variety of materials that are available and impact on the value of your home.
We offer counter top demolition and replacement with any of our kitchen or bathroom remodeling services. We will help you understand the options available and ensure your counter tops are properly installed.
Click "More" below for a brief overview of some of the most popular counter top surfaces:
- A natural stone, it has unique qualities of tone and shading that make it visually appealing
- Exceptionally strong
- Highly scratch-resistant
- Multi-faceted appearance complements a wide range of cabinet styles and colors.
- It is a porous substance, which means that it needs to be sealed
- Typically seen in a polished glossy finish, but can be honed for a soft matte finish.
- Quartz is often referred to as engineered stone. It is comprised of a combination ground quartz (~90%) and polyester resins that bind the quartz crystals together.
- Good for kitchens and bathrooms
- Durable surface, does not chip or scratch easily
- Very low-maintenance, non-porous and does not need to be sealed.
- Wide variety of colors and designs and can imitate the appearance of granite or marble
- A natural stone that offers a timeless an high-end look
- The cost is comparable to some granites but is more porous so staining can be a problem.
- Regular sealing and special care with anything acidic to prevent etching and staining.
- Non-porous natural stone that is highly stain and bacteria resistant,
- Available in a range of gray tones from light to dark, all with subtle veining.
- Unlike other natural stones, it doesn't require yearly sealing but regular applications of mineral oil will help to disguise any surface scratches, add sheen and deepen the stone's color over time.
- Comprised of several strips of wood that are glued together
- Popular for kitchens in particular due to their exceptional utility when it comes to food prep.
- Handles cuts and scratches well as marks can be sanded or buffed out
- Not subject to chipping and cracking issues that can occur with harder surfaces.
- It does require sealing when it’s first installed to prevent warping due to water penetration.
- The natural wood surface can add character and works well with a variety of cabinet styles.
- Laminate countertops are comprised of a hard wooden core (particle or medium density fiberboard) wrapped in several layers of plastic laminate material.
- Wide range of colors, patterns and styles,
- Laminate countertops are non-porous, which means that they won’t harbor bacteria or germs, and they’re easy to clean
- low-maintenance upkeep
- The main drawback more susceptible to scratching, staining and burning than other surfaces.
- A pricier option, but provides a very modern look
- The glass can be cut into any shape and texture
- Has endless color options
- Easy to keep clean
- Is non-porous making it stain-resistant and a hygienic material
Your remodel would not be complete without new flooring, and replacing your homes flooring can really add to a home’s value for a higher resale price.
We will help you to select the best flooring option for your home and handle the installation process to ensure a smooth project schedule.
Click "More" below for a brief overview of some of the most popular flooring options:
- Can be sanded and refinished, so you won’t have to worry about future replacements
- Offer a variety of colors, finishes and species to suit your style
- Varying levels of durability to support your home's activity level
- Easy to clean
- Some insulation properties reduce drafts and may lower energy bills
- Expands and contracts less than solid hardwood
- Available in a variety of colors, finishes and species
- Costs less than solid hardwoods
- May be installed over a concrete slab
- May be used with radiant heat
Ceramic, Porcelain and Stone Tile
- Waterproof –Great for kitchens, bathrooms
- Natural stone tile offers consistent color throughout the tile, not just on the surface
- Large selection of styles, colors and textures, like wood-look tile
- Relatively easy repair
- Scratch-resistant and durable
- Low maintenance – it's easy to clean and stain-resistant
- May be installed over most existing floors
- Resists fading from UV light
- Attractively affordable
- New production processes create a wide variety of colors, as well as realistic-looking patterns and textures
- May be installed over most existing floors
- Physical similarities to true hardwoods.
- Eco-friendly sustainable resource
- Natural resistance to insects and moisture
- Quiet, as it absorbs foot falls and noise
- Eco-friendly renewable resource
- Wide variety of styles and colors offering a range of design possibilities
- Can be installed over existing surfaces and can be easily replaced.
- But potential for fading and not as resistant to wear and tear.